• DTCs for the CAN communication system are as follows: U0073, U0100, U0105, U0121, U0129 and B1499.
• Refer to the troubleshooting section for each system if DTCs regarding the CAN communication system are not output.
• Turn the ignition switch off before measuring the resistances of the CAN main wire and the CAN branch wire.
• After the ignition switch is turned off, check that the key reminder warning system and light reminder warning system are not in operation.
• Before measuring the resistance, leave the vehicle as is for at least 1 minute and do not operate the ignition switch, any other switches or the doors. If doors need to be opened in order to check connectors, open the doors and leave them open.
Operating the ignition switch, any switches or any doors triggers related ECU and sensor communication with the CAN, which causes resistance variation.
CHECK CAN BUS LINE
CHECK INSTALLED SYSTEMS (ECUs AND SENSORS) THAT ADOPT CAN COMMUNICATION
Was this article helpful?