1. INSTALL REAR AXLE HUB AND BEARING ASSEMBLY
(a) Install the axle hub and bearing onto the axle beam with the 4 bolts.
2. INSPECT REAR AXLE HUB BEARING (See page AH-2)
3. CONNECT SKID CONTROL SENSOR WIRE (w/ ABS)
(a) Connect the skid control sensor wire connector.
4. INSTALL REAR BRAKE DRUM SUB-ASSEMBLY
5. ADJUST REAR DRUM BRAKE SHOE CLEARANCE (See page BR-67)
6. INSTALL REAR WHEEL
7. CONNECT CABLE TO NEGATIVE BATTERY TERMINAL
8. CHECK ABS SENSOR SIGNAL (w/ ABS)
BRAKE SYSTEM PRECAUTION
1. Necessary care must be taken to replace each part properly as it could affect the brake system performance. This could cause driving hazards. Replace each part with an identical part with the same number.
2. It is very important to keep parts and the area clean when repairing the brake system.
3. If the vehicle is equipped with a mobile communication system, refer to the precautions in the INTRODUCTION section.
:::: : Flexible Hose Union Nut Torque: 15 N*m (155 kgf*cm, 11 ft*lbf)
® : Union Bolt Torque: 30 N*m (310 kgf*cm, 22 ft*lbf)
:::: : F|exible Hose Union Nut Torque: 15 N*m (155 kgf*cm, 11 ft*lbf)
Union Nut Torque: 14 N*m (143 kgf*cm, 10 ft*lbf) B : Union Bolt Torque: 30 N*m (310 kgf*cm, 22 ft*lbf)
Was this article helpful?