The procedure described below is for the LH side. Use the same procedure for both the RH and LH sides, unless otherwise specified.
1. INSTALL FRONT NO. 1 SPEAKER ASSEMBLY
(a) Using an air riveter or hand riveter, install the front No.1 speaker assembly onto the front door panel with 3 new strike rivets. HINT:
Install the new strike rivets in the order shown in the illustration.
• Do not pry the rivet with the riveter, as this will cause damage to the riveter and mandrel.
• Confirm that the rivets are seated properly against the speaker.
• Do not tilt the riveter when installing the rivet onto the speaker.
• Do not leave any space between the rivet head and speaker.
• Do not leave any space between the speaker and door. Firmly hold the 2 items together while installing the rivet.
(b) Connect the speaker connector.
2. INSTALL FRONT DOOR TRIM BOARD SUBASSEMBLY
(1) Install the front door trim board sub-assembly (See page ED-51).
(1) Install the front door trim board sub-assembly (See page ED-74).
3. INSTALL FRONT DOOR ARMREST BASE UPPER PANEL
(1) Install the front door armrest base upper panel (See page ED-53).
(1) Install the front door armrest base upper panel (See page ED-74).
4. INSTALL FRONT DOOR ARMREST COVER (See page ED-53)
5. INSTALL FRONT DOOR WINDOW REGULATOR HANDLE ASSEMBLY (w/o Power Window) (See page ED-75)
6. CONNECT CABLE TO NEGATIVE BATTERY TERMINAL
Was this article helpful?