The procedure described below is for the LH side. Use the same procedure for both the RH and LH sides, unless otherwise specified.
1. INSTALL REAR SPEAKER ASSEMBLY
(a) Using an air riveter or hand riveter, install the rear speaker assembly onto the front door panel with 3 new strike rivets. HINT:
Install the new strike rivets in the order shown in the illustration.
• Do not pry the rivet with the riveter, as this will cause damage to the riveter and mandrel.
• Confirm that the rivets are seated properly against the speaker.
• Do not tilt the riveter when installing the rivet onto the speaker.
• Do not leave any space between the rivet head and speaker.
• Do not leave any space between the speaker and door. Firmly hold the 2 items together while installing the rivet.
(b) Connect the speaker connector.
2. INSTALL REAR DOOR TRIM BOARD SUBASSEMBLY
(1) Install the rear door trim board sub-assembly (See page ED-111).
(1) Install the rear door trim board sub-assembly (See page ED-127).
3. INSTALL REAR DOOR WINDOW REGULATOR HANDLE ASSEMBLY (w/o Power Window) (See page ED-128)
4. CONNECT CABLE TO NEGATIVE BATTERY TERMINAL
Was this article helpful?