1. DRAIN BRAKE FLUID NOTICE:
Immediately wash off any brake fluid that comes into contact with any painted surfaces.
2. REMOVE BATTERY (See page EM-122)
3. REMOVE BATTERY TRAY
4. REMOVE BATTERY CARRIER (See page EM-125)
5. DISCONNECT CLUTCH RESERVOIR TUBE (for Manual Transaxle)
(a) Slide the clip and disconnect the reservoir tube.
6. REMOVE BRAKE MASTER CYLINDER NOTICE:
Remove the brake master cylinder after depressing the brake pedal several times and bleeding the vacuum pressure from inside the brake booster.
(a) Disconnect the brake fluid level warning switch connector.
(c) Using SST, separate the 2 brake tubes from the brake master cylinder. SST 09023-00100
(1) Remove the 2 nuts and remove the brake master cylinder.
(1) Remove the 2 nuts and brake tube way and remove the brake master cylinder.
(f) Remove the O-ring from the brake master cylinder.
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.