(b) Connect the wire harness to the air cleaner case.
(c) Install the air cleaner element.
Install and lock the air cleaner cap and air cleaner hose and then tighten the air cleaner hose clamp. Torque: 4.0 N*m (41 kgf*cm, 35 in.*lbf) Connect the ventilation hose to the air cleaner hose. Connect the vacuum switching valve connector and wire harness clamp.
Connect the fuel vapor feed hose and fuel vapor feed hose No. 1 to the vacuum switching valve assembly.
Connect the intake air flow meter connector and wire harness clamp.
21. INSTALL FRONT BUMPER COVER (for Hatchback) (See page ET-33)
22. INSTALL FRONT BUMPER COVER (for Sedan) (See page ET-16)
23. CONNECT CABLE TO NEGATIVE BATTERY TERMINAL
24. ADD ENGINE COOLANT (See page CO-8)
25. ADJUST HOOD LOCK ASSEMBLY
(b) Adjust the hood lock position so that the striker can enter it smoothly.
(c) Tighten the 3 bolts after the adjustment. Torque: 7.5 N*m (76 kgf*cm, 66 in.*lbf)
26. CHECK FOR ENGINE COOLANT LEAKAGE (See page CO-1)
CRUISE CONTROL SYSTEM PARTS LOCATION
Was this article helpful?